Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Thank you guys - couldn't have done much more than that. Beat my previous best Neo time (done in the GCN Race) by 2 and a half minutes. Accidentally left the difficulty setting on 100% so lots of gear crunching which I think lost me a little time here and there, but probably not much. Glad that one's over - well done everyone else who's done it so far, time for a beer :cheers:

P. S 1:12:41
Supping Rhubarb G&T at the mo .... it's going down very well :cheers:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Fair dos to Paul, Lee's time still excellent carrying remnants of alcoholic excessive night.

Nebulous

Guru
Some interesting battles there.

I've my flux at home, but have just setup a dumb turbo with a Tacx blue matic for weekends. I set it at level 3 resistance, which was what zwift told me to do, but it felt like very hard work. I'm sure I was working harder with a higher heartrate than I normally would for the same wattage. I'm also doing it with a bike with 16 gears, and smaller front rings than I'm used to - so when trying to raise my effort for a sprint I was spinning out.

I've never been on the Alpe, as I've just unlocked level 12 - but might try the tour tomorrow, what could possibly go wrong?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Anyone knows what distance all those taking a shortcut today end up doing?

I guess almost 3.000 in one race is too much, with riderless bikes, someone riding offroad, some taking shortcuts (at least on the mini-map) etc.

Kind of reminds me of the funny stuff sometimes seen in Bkool, when we cross 150-200 riders in one race.

Top Bottom