Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Early league table below. Plenty of riders still to ride Stage 1. If you rode yesterday and think you can do better, the re-run is at 6pm on Thursday ^_^
View attachment 488413
I'm def a C cat rider now although if too much hassle don't mind if you leave me in B đź‘Ť

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Watopia is my fave too. It has everything. Lots of ways to hurt.
Yes it does and it hurt me a lot.

There was an Image on Google's image search where all the current courses (at the time it was made) had been joined to form one giant map. It would be a good way to get more out of the various maps. Imagine riding from New York to London to Innsbruck then up the Alpe :ohmy: :laugh:

Whorty

Yes it does and it hurt me a lot.

There was an Image on Google's image search where all the current courses (at the time it was made) had been joined to form one giant map. It would be a good way to get more out of the various maps. Imagine riding from New York to London to Innsbruck then up the Alpe :ohmy: :laugh:
That has been discussed on Facebook. Would be great to (say) travel from London via the same kind of escalator as out to Surrey Hills, but say the airport instead and 'fly' to New York, or Richmond etc. Reason Zwift are not keen on this (or giving full freedom to choose your own world) is some world could end up being quite sparse; they like the worlds to be busy as this gives the message of how popular Zwift is.

This of course then creates situations like last night where the world and roads are chocka and it's too busy.

Norry1

Legendary Member
^_^

There’s actually a story behind why I got that name from one of my friends. It was at a different time before I discovered the online racing or really had any interest in living healthy. But I thought at the time when I joined bike forums it would be funny to use it. Now I think plain old tommy suits me better :smile:

When I was into racing Motorbikes my Nickname on Forums etc was NitroNorry (after Nori Haga) and that persists on some sites etc.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
This of course then creates situations like last night where the world and roads are chocka and it's too busy.
I've been on the add on courses where that has happened. Not much fun tbh.

They need to start expanding or joining together the add on courses because the routes can get a little repetitive if you are going for a longish ride anywhere other than Watopia.

Whorty

I've been on the add on courses where that has happened. Not much fun tbh.

They need to start expanding or joining together the add on courses because the routes can get a little repetitive if you are going for a longish ride anywhere other than Watopia.
I don't find London too bad, especially if you head for the hills, but that might just be because it's not a favourite course of many (I actually like London personally). But yes, the smaller real world courses do get too full and need to be expanded somehow - preferably joining them together.

Whorty

Been flicking around the web looking at bikes and found this beauty ^_^ My size too :laugh: Gears not too friendly though for my little legs :cry:Dura AceDi2 with 52/36 front and 11-25 rear

297673.jpg

Top Bottom