Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peterob

Veteran
If anyone is able to start up zwift and their trainer to do a test on this today please let me know. I will invite you to a test meetup and we just need to see if you can still start the meetup ride normally if I don't turn up...
I'll planning on being on Zwift around 5pm if you want to do a test then

bridgy

Legendary Member
I'll planning on being on Zwift around 5pm if you want to do a test then
Thanks Pete - OK so I will send you an invite to a meetup at 5pm. Can anyone else join Pete at 5pm? (@Whorty I will invite you as well just in case you are around then) because I want to see if it acts like a normal meetup - i.e meetup riders highlighted in green on the list on the right of the screen etc. Let me know and I will add you to the invite list. You don't need to ride the whole thing, just start the meetup and confirm whether it looks like it is working normally without me there.

Thanks Pete - OK so I will send you an invite to a meetup at 5pm. Can anyone else join Pete at 5pm? (@Whorty I will invite you as well just in case you are around then) because I want to see if it acts like a normal meetup - i.e meetup riders highlighted in green on the list on the right of the screen etc. Let me know and I will add you to the invite list. You don't need to ride the whole thing, just start the meetup and confirm whether it looks like it is working normally without me there.

send an invite to me ,I should be on for a quick blast

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Anyone know if the iOS users are still flying through the dirt like a few weeks ago?
I’m using an iPad now and assume Zwift is up to date as I’ve automatic updates.
Tonight I plan on doing the mtb track to try and unlock the mountain bike. If I get it I may try a bike change during tomorrow’s race.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Anyone know if the iOS users are still flying through the dirt like a few weeks ago?
I’m using an iPad now and assume Zwift is up to date as I’ve automatic updates.
Tonight I plan on doing the mtb track to try and unlock the mountain bike. If I get it I may try a bike change during tomorrow’s race.
Don't know, but the IOS app version that adds the resistance on the dirt is version 1.0.41097 so check what version you're running (the previous one was 1.0.40510)

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Don't know, but the IOS app version that adds the resistance on the dirt is version 1.0.41097 so check what version you're running (the previous one was 1.0.40510)
Thanks....I’m on version 41097.
👆 In the interest of transparency

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Have You ever tried using Discord for voice chat during the meet ups? I’ve used it recently for some team races and it works fairly ok if everyone is on headsets and mutes during times of heavy breathing / panting :laugh:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Have You ever tried using Discord for voice chat during the meet ups? I’ve used it recently for some team races and it works fairly ok if everyone is on headsets and mutes during times of heavy breathing / panting :laugh:
Some of us did use it back in our Bkool days for some team events. Worked pretty well (until I got cramp and everyone had to listen to my agonised screams!). To be honest I'm not sure I'm capable of doing much coherent talking whilst racing - my wife will attest to this when she occasionally pops into the room to ask me something mid race!

Del C

Veteran
I may be able to make it so you can send me an invite.

I've got work to do at my daughter's house, so that's the holding factor on me being able to ride by 5.

I also tried this one on my vacation.

View attachment 489949

Beat several world tour riders just doing a zone 2/3 ride up a mountain stretch. It has the capacity to go 70 km normal riding, but I used 40% of the battery on that 16 min mountain stretch in "high" mode. Very impressed by that e-bike.
Nice. Because a lot of you seem to overlook one of the important parts of the pre-season Tenerife training, I'll help out here. @berty bassett take a look and plan ahead.
@LBHIFI did you attempt any of these? Screenshot_20191021-061909.png

Screenshot_20191021-061849.png Screenshot_20191021-061822.png

Top Bottom