Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Del C

Veteran
Hoping to join tonight too ^_^ Can I follow on your wheel please 👍
Welcome on board the Del and Brendon train!

kipster

Guru
What phone are you using? I have heard that it works considerably better with some phones than others (mainly better with the very latest models which I guess have more sensitive accelerometers?)

I'd like to give it a go but haven't got round to sorting out my improvised sterring device for the front wheel yet!
I run it on the laptop and connect the headphones to it via Bluetooth. I don’t get WiFi out in the garage so the phone isn’t any use there, but have a hard wired connection for internet.

bridgy

Legendary Member
I run it on the laptop and connect the headphones to it via Bluetooth. I don’t get WiFi out in the garage so the phone isn’t any use there, but have a hard wired connection for internet.
Sorry - I was meaning what phone does Al use for the companion app when using it for steering on the Zwift MTB course

JuhaL

Guru
Legs felt bit of lazy today but somehow i manage to took green jersey. I guess i'm gettin' old.

Yoda.jpg

JuhaL

Guru
Has anyone actually unlocked the mountain bike yet?
Not yet, actually not even try that yet. Need to ride that trail under 12min and 30sec to unlock mountain bike. I guess need to try that someday...just for curious.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I have a feeling I will have to be a passenger on that train tonight. Run out of steam quite quickly up hills. I’ve got a ticket but might have to get off at an earlier stop. :blink:
Gonna be a big C battle tonight .... me, you, Del, Michael, Dean, Chris (?). As I'm in the lead in the league I feel I can ignore any elbow flicks and can be justified to sit on and mark attacks ^_^

When I say sit on .... i mean, hang on for dear life and hope i don't get dropped :eek:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Gonna be a big C battle tonight .... me, you, Del, Michael, Dean, Chris (?). As I'm in the lead in the league I feel I can ignore any elbow flicks and can be justified to sit on and mark attacks ^_^

When I say sit on .... i mean, hang on for dear life and hope i don't get dropped :eek:
Well if last time I rode the jungle with Chris turns out the same he'll win :B)

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Then again I could attack on the way out of the jungle hmmm what to do ;)
Anyone with anything left to attack with at that point deserves to pull away 👍 I'm normally gasping for oxygen by then with nothing left in the legs! Plus the gravel will slow us all down, so the ride will be even longer than normal. Tonight is gonna hurt :B)

Top Bottom