Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
your a posh kid !
A 4k Apple TV also^_^

Last edited:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm pretty sure its an event-only course so you can't world hack to it either
Not tried it (will have a look later) but I believe it's world number 6. If you hack the pref.xml file you should be able to ride Bologna whenever you want. Like I say, not tried, will have a look later and report back :okay:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Not tried it (will have a look later) but I believe it's world number 6. If you hack the pref.xml file you should be able to ride Bologna whenever you want. Like I say, not tried, will have a look later and report back :okay:
Just tried, and no, can't hack into Bologna. You can hack into Yorkshire (world number 7) but not world number 6!! Strange that they have locked that world down - doesn't make sense :banghead:

Sorry guys not riding tonight,just had a nice sirloin steak for tea and now going to have a large piece of birthday cake 🎂 and a few beers , 57 today, enjoy your race:bicycle:^_^^_^

bridgy

Legendary Member
Sorry guys had a 260 mile round trip to London and back today and walked through the door at literally ten to five! Quickest change ever whilst firing up the computer and I just about made it into the meetup but not until you had started unfortunately!

Turns out being in the car all day and having no Warmup at all isn't the best race prep and so I wasn't feeling great but good to ride with some of you!

Top Bottom