Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Should keep the dust down a bit
No fear of dust here either - Yet another Sunday perfect for Zwifting...

1581611169920.png

Norry1

Legendary Member
I have 3 hour outdoor rides scheduled for Saturday and Sunday :rain::blink:

Norry1

Legendary Member
Swap for 3 hours indoors 👍

Well you dont need to do that much 2-2.5hrs
TrainerRoad non stop pedalling is worth a 4 hr outdoors.

Reckon I'll probably do one outside and one indoors - I have a Sportive the following Saturday and need to be "weather-ready" for that.

LBHIFI

Veteran
Stages planned:

Stage 1: 3x Astoria Line 8 in New York. Distance: 34,5 km HM: 129.

Stage 2: Watopia Waistband in Watopia. Distance: 25,5 km. HM: 83.

Stage 3: Innsbruckring in Innsbruck. Distance: 25,4 kilometer. HM: 72.

Stage 4: 2x UCI Worlds Route in Richmond. Distance: 32,6 km. HM: 142.

Stage 5: Volcano Climb After Party in Watopia. Distance: 40,0 km. HM: 266.

Stage 6: 15x Downtown Dolphin in Crit City. Distance: 29,1 km. Højdemeter: 8.

Stage 7: 5x The 6 Train in New York. Distance: 32 km. HM: 61.
I think incorperating some high intensity sessions in my training plan will do me good. I'm in (cat B).

Crit City is very much more my kind of thing than TdZ was. Compared to my average of ~1.7-1.9W/kg on the TdZ, ZC had me at 2.41W/kg.
Found it harder to create and bridge gaps, but that didn't stop me trying. Annoying to get lapped in the end, but it is part of life when you're in the bottom half of cat D.

After everyone else had logged off the circuit I found it a great venue for doing distance-based training, one lap on, one lap off, really let me dial in my level of efforts that I could sustain. A shame that it's not normally accessible.

Edit to add: Why does Zwift's automatic screenshot feature only ever show the rider at the worst possible time? (This was 8 seconds after I finished a hot lap at 2.9W/kg, well after the race had finished)
1581615610973.png

Last edited:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Edit to add: Why does Zwift's automatic screenshot feature only ever show the rider at the worst possible time? (This was 8 seconds after I finished a hot lap at 2.9W/kg, well after the race had finished)
View attachment 504413

Do your own screenshots using F10 (PC/Mac) or the camera button in the companion app. :smile: Or press the graph logo upper right corner to remove all the stats data etc. from the shot done automatically, before you press Save & exit. :smile:

Do your own screenshots using F10 (PC/Mac) or the camera button in the companion app. :smile: Or press the graph logo upper right corner to remove all the stats data etc. from the shot done automatically, before you press Save & exit. :smile:
If you have the energy to do manual screenshots during a ride you've not been riding hard enough IMO :biggrin:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Crit City is very much more my kind of thing than TdZ was. Compared to my average of ~1.7-1.9W/kg on the TdZ, ZC had me at 2.41W/kg.
Found it harder to create and bridge gaps, but that didn't stop me trying. Annoying to get lapped in the end, but it is part of life when you're in the bottom half of cat D.

After everyone else had logged off the circuit I found it a great venue for doing distance-based training, one lap on, one lap off, really let me dial in my level of efforts that I could sustain. A shame that it's not normally accessible.

View attachment 504413
@Edwardoka what Brusgaard said, but also, see

View: https://youtu.be/JjyanjbCYbM

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Top Bottom