Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjd1988

Guru
Just checked the results on ZP and I don’t understand how some of those big watts are still placed there is even a B cat racer placed at 14th ?

Yeah also looked at one of the guys who is regularly winning. Had another uncategorised race were he averaged almost 350 watts in a time trial!

Overall individual league ranking for C cat. Top 5 possible for @mjd1988

View attachment 510457

League positions for all CCers at each category

View attachment 510458

You have a chance as well! The whole best 5/7 means there is still room for fairly big changes

mjd1988

Guru
Looks like the guy in 14th had never raced before (or at least not whilst being linked to ZP) so he could ride in C as a first race. He's now been promoted to B for the next stage.

What is funny, is the young chap in 12th. He's the guy that destroyed the field in the Richmond race (with similar w/kg as last night) and was DQ'd but because last night he didn't beat the 'favourites' he's been allowed to keep his race position :laugh: Slightly hypocritical of the organisers ... I bet he was DQ'd on Richmond because the lead riders complained about him :laugh:

Haha yeah I kept seeing him and assuming he was going to solo off at any stage. Bit of a strange move to dq one week and not the next

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Yeah also looked at one of the guys who is regularly winning. Had another uncategorised race were he averaged almost 350 watts in a time trial!

You have a chance as well! The whole best 5/7 means there is still room for fairly big changes
Ah, ok, didn't twig that the main league did that too. I thought that was just our league? Can't see me doing too well in the Crit, not strong enough a rider :surrender: I'll be happy with a top 30 on the road:okay:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Being a London Waller, have you been CV'd ?

Don’t think so Andy. I have had all the symptoms bar a real fever.Perhaps I had a mild form. The breathlessness and headaches didn’t feel mild though! Sadly I know people who really have been hit pretty hard by it. I trust the experts and they are agreed it’s just the beginning-scary.

Milzy

Guru
Don’t think so Andy. I have had all the symptoms bar a real fever.Perhaps I had a mild form. The breathlessness and headaches didn’t feel mild though! Sadly I know people who really have been hit pretty hard by it. I trust the experts and they are agreed it’s just the beginning-scary.
I'd like to know how some are killed and some only have mild symptoms.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I'd like to know how some are killed and some only have mild symptoms.

It seems the body's auto immune response can be excessive leading to major complications. I have had several illnesses over this winter-I haven't been tested, so no confirmation. My daughter almost certainly had it with all the typical symptoms. She is in west London 14 day isolation for her. Her offices closed shop

bobinski

Legendary Member
It seems the body's auto immune response can be excessive leading to major complications. I have had several illnesses over this winter-I haven't been tested, so no confirmation. My daughter almost certainly had it with all the typical symptoms. She is in west London 14 day isolation for her. Her offices closed shop
She ok now Andy bar the isolation? Not nice not being able to go and check on her or bring her home.
My elderly mother had it. She has a heart condition, lupus and a compromised auto immune systems so a bit of a worry . When I say she had it I mean it has eased. Until it clears it can come back with a vengeance on days 5-7.

Last edited:
Top Bottom