Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Sorry I missed the meet-up tonight ,was totally engrossed in painting the cave

Del C

Veteran
well that worked out pretty well for a first attempt I thought. Some teething problems with a couple of headsets by the sounds of it. And according to the missus I was speaking a lot louder than I realised!

But all in all I had a real good laugh thanks chaps 👍
I didn't do quite so well.

I missed the start as I had a few things to sort out for tonight's club TT.

When I logged on to Zwift, it asked me if I wanted to join you so I said "Why not?" I momentarily appeared amongst you, but I don't think anyone noticed. I didn't join the Meet Up properly, so while I was looking down and fiddling with Discord on my iPad, I managed to lose you!

And then I said hello on discord. Except I didn't, because my new earphones seemed to default into mute mode. At that point I thought as nobody knew I was there, I'd slink off unnoticed and warm up by myself.

Other than that, it all went rather well! :wahhey:

Last edited:

JuhaL

Guru
Is it worth watching, I’m watching the Giro 2019 reruns on Eurosport.
Stage 8 and 9 last night and I forgot how Chris Froome suffered on those stages, he was having a bad couple of days..
It’s interesting to see data what pro riders uses these short e-races but it’s not the same as watching real races on eurosport, i have found that they are boring to watch.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Is it worth watching, I’m watching the Giro 2019 reruns on Eurosport.
Stage 8 and 9 last night and I forgot how Chris Froome suffered on those stages, he was having a bad couple of days..
Race starts at about 24 mins in. Video in Bkool is very flaky until about 10km to go. It's interesting to watch - specifically how much power these guys put out. They'd struggle to stay with quite a few Zwift/Bkool racers LOL

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
It’s interesting to see data what pro riders uses these short e-races but it’s not the same as watching real races on eurosport, i have found that they are boring to watch.
the coverage (i.e. the flaky video) certainly doesn't help with this race. As you say though, watching their power numbers is interesting - also seeing the gap sizes between riders I'd assume were fairly equal, yet the gaps are similar to say me and one of our good racers over the same kind of course.

And agreed, not the same as a real live race ... but then I'm spending as much time then looking at the scenery as I am the racers :laugh:

Marino.g

Veteran
Race starts at about 24 mins in. Video in Bkool is very flaky until about 10km to go. It's interesting to watch - specifically how much power these guys put out. They'd struggle to stay with quite a few Zwift/Bkool racers LOL
I’ll have a look and would be nice to see the Bkool graphics again, it will probably bring back memories a bit like watching the older games us oldies played when we were younger like space invaders, asteroids and frogger.
Just for the record I went around the clock on space invaders (highest score you could get b4 resetting back to zero)..:rolleyes::wahhey:

JuhaL

Guru
the coverage (i.e. the flaky video) certainly doesn't help with this race. As you say though, watching their power numbers is interesting - also seeing the gap sizes between riders I'd assume were fairly equal, yet the gaps are similar to say me and one of our good racers over the same kind of course.

And agreed, not the same as a real live race ... but then I'm spending as much time then looking at the scenery as I am the racers :laugh:
Yes i can understand the value with that retrospective of light.

JuhaL

Guru
I build workout to myself on Zwift, duration is nearly 1hr. Need to test today how it feels, it includes zones from z1 to z4. I try to keep cadence 90rpm thru that session. I did yesterday 10-12wk ftp builder week 4 day 4 workout and again i noticed that Elite Drivo 2 have a problems to keep lower resistance. When i did recovery segments 114 watts resistance unit drop resistance couple times nearly to 50watts and i noticed that trainer had difficulties to increase the power back to right level. So i decided to build my own workout where resistance unit don't need to go that low, hope it work better that way.

Top Bottom