Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Haven't seen anything from @bridgy the week, so just posting this as a follow up.

Can you set up a meet up for next Wednesday at 19.00, please Paul for our next TTT/Hare and Hounds race?

Teams as last time but with new adjusted handicaps as published earlier this week.

Post up if you can't make it or if you're joining this one - @Milzy @kipster @JLaw

Banter and general goading/showing off to begin as soon as you want! :biggrin:
I'll be 50/50 until the day I'm afraid (although I'll happily goad all week). Will def do my best to join though as really enjoyed winning last time ^_^

mjd1988

Guru
Is it wrong to try and guess when @IrishAl is descending the alpe so I can join and get enough miles on my mountain bike to finish the current challenge..

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Re the Wednesday meet I definitely won’t be attending. 2 laps of the UCI Yorkshire course Thursday beckons for the TTT and I need to fresh not broken from keeping this A’s at bay again.
Why not join the Danish league race on Monday for a recce of the course - that's the route we're doing too :okay:

bobinski

Legendary Member
I hadn't realised that was next week's route!

It’s gonna be brutal not least because it’s either up or down- how on earth do you keep a TTT together?

JLaw

Veteran
Not much to report as I continue to race myself back into shape again.

Last week in the 12 lap race I tried to blow up the group I think 8 times up the hill, using whatever powerup I had. I was able to get gaps, but nothing with a chance of sticking for too long. It took a fair bit of of me and I couldn't hang on the last couple laps, but it was fun.

This week I was doing the same thing and got about 40s up the road. The group caught me a few laps later and I think I settled for 2nd. But it's been fun having them react to me a bit.

Just noticed my scale isn't syncing with zwift, so I'm not getting credit for the 4kg weight drop over the last couple months. It's not enough to push me to C but it definitely gets me closer to cat max.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I think it’ll be touch and go whether I make the handicap race this Wednesday. In fact it’s probably quite unlikely. The belt snapped on my neo bike during a race yesterday so 😞. Hopefully I’m not out of the game for too long. If I can’t get on the bike I’ll try to call the action over the radio for the team.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
I think it’ll be touch and go whether I make the handicap race this Wednesday. In fact it’s probably quite unlikely. The belt snapped on my neo bike during a race yesterday so 😞. Hopefully I’m not out of the game for too long. If I can’t get on the bike I’ll try to call the action over the radio for the team.
These excuses ! Must be a London thing

Top Bottom