Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Are you made any kind of gentleman's agreement with Brendan that next time is your turn to win?. No need to worried about rivals in a future as well, they will DQ anyway.
I'm definitely happy playing the domestique role ... less pressure ^_^

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
View attachment 526160

Did one of those tour for all races.
C=a and b groups
D=c and d groups

There was only one guy in c group and 18 in D group but we all started together.

The guy in his own race towed me around then I beat him in the sprint as the d group were very slow (bizarelly then all went 6w/kg in the last half of the race)

I don't speak great Spanish but he did NOT take it well...

:laugh:

Bit harsh

Screenshot_20200530-070402.png

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Just seen 'Space X' zoom across the sky:biggrin:

I should pass again in about 1hr30. I saw it looking south, bright light moving about the speed of a plane.

Give em a wave:okay:

Just seen 'Space X' zoom across the sky:biggrin:

I should pass again in about 1hr30. I saw it looking south, bright light moving about the speed of a plane.

Give em a wave:okay:
Cool. Do they fly over all you Tesla owners?

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Do any of you guys listen to the Zwiftcast podcast? Usually good listening, in yesterday’s episode they were to,king about the new update. I totally missed it in Zwift insiders summary but apparently meets up now come with a results table Meaning private races are ON! At least thats what GP Lama was saying in the Zwiftcast - 4 mins in. https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/zwiftcast/id1063161736?i=1000476143833
I tried a 1km meetup tonight on Apple Tv but no results for me. I could also see non meet-up messages which was another fix in the update so maybe they havent pushed out the iOS update. Any windows Users able to verify?

Del C

Veteran
Do any of you guys listen to the Zwiftcast podcast? Usually good listening, in yesterday’s episode they were to,king about the new update. I totally missed it in Zwift insiders summary but apparently meets up now come with a results table Meaning private races are ON! At least thats what GP Lama was saying in the Zwiftcast - 4 mins in. https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/zwiftcast/id1063161736?i=1000476143833
I tried a 1km meetup tonight on Apple Tv but no results for me. I could also see non meet-up messages which was another fix in the update so maybe they havent pushed out the iOS update. Any windows Users able to verify?
I organised our road club's Meet Up yesterday morning. I could still see non Meet Up messages.

Checked my Apple TV before the afternoon ITT race and had to manually kick off the upgrade, so its quite likely that when you rode yesterday you were still running the old version of Zwift.

I hadn't heard of the results table. Sounds interesting and I'll check that out. But you'd still need to be able to output to something like Zwiftpower to really make that useful, even though it would clearly be a step in the right direction.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I organised our road club's Meet Up yesterday morning. I could still see non Meet Up messages.

Checked my Apple TV before the afternoon ITT race and had to manually kick off the upgrade, so its quite likely that when you rode yesterday you were still running the old version of Zwift.

I hadn't heard of the results table. Sounds interesting and I'll check that out. But you'd still need to be able to output to something like Zwiftpower to really make that useful, even though it would clearly be a step in the right direction.

Don’t know Del. I know what you mean. If the data transferred to zwift power that would be the icing on the cake. But if there was a fixed start and finish line that would be all we need to have a proper race wouldn’t it?

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Don’t know Del. I know what you mean. If the data transferred to zwift power that would be the icing on the cake. But if there was a fixed start and finish line that would be all we need to have a proper race wouldn’t it?
I did a meet up today. I’m quite sure the app is updated now as I saw the steamroller PU roll by as I hit a sprint banner. No results in screen, or in the companion app post events nor in Zwiftpower. Dunno what’s going on. I must search a few forums to see if anyone else has found this.

Top Bottom