Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm entering tomorrow night's 3R Watopia Hilly Race at 20:35. Anyone else up for it?
Bit late for me .... I prefer to ride earlier in the evening

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Be warned that workout 2 Peak V02 max is a toughie. It’s one of those cumulative fatigue workouts that bites hard, as intended, near the end.
Thanks for the warning, @bobinski ! It took all my willpower not to dial down the FTP bias on the last interval set! I was out of the saddle grinding out 300W at 55rpm… I might shelve my racing plan for tomorrow night, give my legs a little rest 🤪.

Whorty

Thanks for the warning, @bobinski ! It took all my willpower not to dial down the FTP bias on the last interval set! I was out of the saddle grinding out 300W at 55rpm… I might shelve my racing plan for tomorrow night, give my legs a little rest 🤪.
I did a BRVR ride tonight ... 90 mins, totally drained me. Can hardly keep eyes open tonight :B)

Are you just now recovering from your Cardiff trip?

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Did a Tempus Fugit TT this morning because I’m a special kind of masochist! Holding a pretty steady 315-320W for 8-9 mins, then the power profile goes all spiky after the Wind Caves and I’m continually having to put in little pushes to nudge the speed and power up… 🤨. Maybe I’m pushing a bit too hard at the start? It was a bit grim towards the end today!

Whorty

Yep, still here :okay:

May do a Crit City Race at 2:45 today if anyone wants to play.

PS - avoid if you are trying to avoid getting Category Upgraded :biggrin:
I'm tempted ... but I think it would tip me into B ... I know I'll race more B this league, but just wanted one last C team ride before I get pushed up :cursing: So I'll have to give it a miss, sorry.

Top Bottom