Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
That was mad
fair play to jumbo visma for pulling back what could have been a tour ending day. Probably WVA's best day and he's the yellow jersey and couldve won every stage to date! Devastated for Roglic, hope he can stay in the race, even if he turns into an Uber domestique

Pogacar did the right thing but not sure why jasper stuyven kept pulling?

Cobble stage is interesting but feels a bit to much like luck plays a part

I think sometimes you see that when randoms gets talked / sucked into helping donā€™t you? Saganā€™s always been good at that. And Armstrong was the Jedi master of it.

I know what you mean about the cobbles. But some riders seem better at staying out of trouble than others donā€™t they? I kind of assume Thomas and Roglic will find trouble. And it seems like Pog is a master of positioning as well as being just an all around beast.

I just canā€™t see past him this year unless luck plays a big part. I hope Iā€™m wrong but I get the impression heā€™s going to dance away at will on the climbs.

steverob

Guru
Canā€™t be too long before I catch Covid as well given people at my work are coming down with it in droves - way more than Iā€™ve seen at any time outside of lockdown.

In the meantime did a Crit City race tonight for the first time in ages and was proud to have finished with the lead group rather than being dropped with a few laps to go. But then I remembered that these races now have category enforcement, so without any Bā€™s pushing the pace, it was going to be a bit easier for me. Still donā€™t have much of a sprint, so finished 6th overall.

Last edited:

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
After a week of recovery Gone downhill quickly this afternoon

Positive COVID test :cry:
Do you go around habitually licking door handles? How many times have you had Covid?!? :eek:

GWS bud.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Get well soon.

I've attended a large company event today and after coming back home turns out my son brought Covid from school. Reckon it will hit me in a few days

Do you go around habitually licking door handles? How many times have you had Covid?!? :eek:

GWS bud.

recently I have either had Covid once, didn't fully recover or man-flu first, then Covid.

for certain I've had Covid 2 times since 2020

I've been to two big events in recent weeks- Im coming to the opinion its not worth it, going out. We have as a family now had to cancel other family events whilst I'm in self quarantine- they dont know whether they've become infected-yet.

Its the level of a bad Cold for vast majority, but still comes with a recoiling stigma, when you say you've got it :sad:

Like a few others have said on here, I have heard from friends too, so many people are catching it now . Daughter's boyfriend has got it currently and seems to be suffering. He reckons he caught it at Henley regatta, but then went and sat in the stands at Wimbeldon, so many more will become infected.

I blame the south mainly London, its where we always catch it from :laugh:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
recently I have either had Covid once, didn't fully recover or man-flu first, then Covid.

I've been to two big events in recent weeks- Im coming to the opinion its not worth it, going out. We have as a family now had to cancel other family events whilst I'm in self quarantine- they dont know whether they've become infected-yet.

Its the level of a bad Cold for vast majority, but still comes with a recoiling stigma, when you say you've got it :sad:

Like a few others have said on here, I have heard from friends too, so many people are catching it now . Daughter's boyfriend has got it currently and seems to be suffering. He reckons he caught it at Henley regatta, but then went and sat in the stands at Wimbeldon, so many more will become infected.

Shall we start a campaign to get the m25 turned into a giant moat ? - a bit like they used to brick up the lepers

bobinski

Legendary Member

I did tell you to stay the feck away :okay:

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
Finally, some progress and a nice milestone :becool:
Screenshot_20220708-122512.png

Top Bottom