Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
IMG-20240503-WA0002.jpg

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Electric cars the truth

I'm fed up of comments from people ridiculing EVs. They don't know what they're talking about.

Personally, I drive two top of the range EVs, a Jaguar and a Porsche.

Their acceleration and handling is fantastic. They look brilliant and they're really cheap to run. They need hardly any maintenance and haven't depreciated since I bought them.

Literally the only criticism I could make of them is sometimes, if I really push them into a corner, they can fly off the track and get stuck under the sofa....

AndyRM

XOXO
I'm fed up of comments from people ridiculing EVs. They don't know what they're talking about.
Personally, I drive two top of the range EVs, a Jaguar and a Porsche.
Their acceleration and handling is fantastic. They look brilliant and they're really cheap to run. They need hardly any maintenance and haven't depreciated since I bought them.
Literally the only criticism I could make of them is sometimes, if I really push them into a corner, they can fly off the track and get stuck under the sofa.

Your EV must have lost some HP... Literally 3 posts up!

srj10

Guru
NASA are launching a rocket to say sorry to the Aliens, it will be called the Apollo G.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Anybody in the East of England fancy a ride in a helicopter on Sunday?
We need one person to accompany us. We leave early on Sunday morning and will fly over Rutland Water, Uppingham and Stamford, then fly to and have lunch at the local golf club.
We’ll do a flight over Graffham Water etc, then back to Sywell Aerodrome by mid-afternoon....

If interested, please message!
Preferably someone with a helicopter otherwise we can't go.
🚁

Jameshow

Veteran
Anybody in the East of England fancy a ride in a helicopter on Sunday?
We need one person to accompany us. We leave early on Sunday morning and will fly over Rutland Water, Uppingham and Stamford, then fly to and have lunch at the local golf club.
We’ll do a flight over Graffham Water etc, then back to Sywell Aerodrome by mid-afternoon....

If interested, please message!
Preferably someone with a helicopter otherwise we can't go.
🚁

Usually a flight to channel isles or Monaco but east Anglia would do!!

Top Bottom