I have to stop bidding on bikes.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Murray Missile

I think the arse has fallen out of the vintage bike market.

The bike market in general has absolutely tanked here in the US. It went nuts during COVID and then the bubble burst. I'm trying to shift the focus of my bike inventory. I've had to give away bikes that would have brought decent money 3 or 4 years ago to make room for better bikes. It is defintely a buyers market right now and that's a bad thing for me in a couple ways LOL. This one at least went to a family member.....

IMG_0132.JPG

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
A bike I have been watching for a long while has gradually come down to £10 this morning, trouble is it's 2 hours away so still not really worth the effort involved especially as it's not en route to anywhere nice or somewhere we go ......

Gwylan

Veteran
‘Space in the shed’. What is this mythical substance of which you speak?

It's a concept necessary to allow for the entropy of bicycles in the bicycle phage or domain.
This domain includes not only sheds but lofts, bicycle parking spots, supermarket carparks, railway stations and so on.
The significance of urban waste ground, rivers and waterways has been underestimated for sone time.

Punkawallah

Über Member
It's a concept necessary to allow for the entropy of bicycles in the bicycle phage or domain.
This domain includes not only sheds but lofts, bicycle parking spots, supermarket carparks, railway stations and so on.
The significance of urban waste ground, rivers and waterways has been underestimated for sone time.

And of course all of this will become clear with the Immanetisation of the Eschaton?
(Thank you RA Wilson)

Top Bottom