The V & C what have you bought today thread…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hover Fly

Lazy so and so
Just arrived, that last few parts I needed to convert my Raleigh Competition to full Campagnolo Victory, I was going to go Gran Sport, but the Eroica premium was too high. Unused chainset with the fabled 35 teeth inner ring, front changer, bottom bracket, less than £100.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I'll add it to the 'bought' thread when I'm home but a couple of vintage seatposts for the Woodrup. Bud on two, won both so I'll fit the nicest.

I am supposed to be downsizing rather than buying at the moment so don’t expect any contributions to this thread from me….

…except there is a vintage team Grassi cap I just bough:, but kit doesn’t count, does it?

OP
OP
Hover Fly

Hover Fly

Lazy so and so
Just arrived, that last few parts I needed to convert my Raleigh Competition to full Campagnolo Victory, I was going to go Gran Sport, but the Eroica premium was too high. Unused chainset with the fabled 35 teeth inner ring, front changer, bottom bracket, less than £100.

61E4E7AF-5C7D-4513-814C-A8585F1724F9.jpeg

OP
OP
Hover Fly

Hover Fly

Lazy so and so
A chap in town tried to set up a MTB sideline to his outdoor walking shop, some 30+ years ago, but it wasn’t a success. I’ve been helping his daughter list the dead stock on eBay, said she “take a couple of things as a thankyou” I chose a couple of Campagnolo large flange atb hubs (Euclid? 7 slots and central oil hole) They are things of beauty, that I didn’t need, wouldn’t have bought, but…

DDF09FE1-3176-405A-94BD-8203CBDDDA99.jpeg

Last edited:

Kevberlin

Recently picked this one up locally. One of a pair of his and her original FW Evans 531 bikes.
This is how it looked at the time. I’ve cleaned it up since and just sorted the bar tape and a slightly malfunctioning Suntour ARX derailleur. New chain fitted. Might add my Brookes saddle, but that’s it. Now hanging in my garage looking lovely.

Attachments

• IMG_2132.jpeg
    IMG_2132.jpeg
    245.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2133.jpeg
    IMG_2133.jpeg
    256.5 KB · Views: 18
Top Bottom