I'm not into motorbikes, but I do like this one!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Aren’t Gold Wings the only bike with a reverse gear?
Not a bikers bike.
Big Harleys too.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
You see those probably ex bikers who can't ride anymore due to disability, in town centres etc on mobility scooters that look like motorbikes. I see one often and saw him yesterday passing the bike in question. He looked at it for a few seconds then rode off. I should've asked him what he thought of it. The Honda Goldwing below, to me looks like a bike turned into a mobility scooter, not a mobility scooter turned into a bike.

Last edited:

Gunk

Guru
Aren’t Gold Wings the only bike with a reverse gear?
Not a bikers bike.

Not my cup of Earl Grey

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I know a chap with a Harley Lard King. Dreadful thing.

Beautifully finished though, albeit the beautifully finished painted panels are all a slightly different shade from one another. I'm not quite sure what the money buys with one of those.
It buys the name and the good ole American heritage.
If check the Internet you'll find lots of buyers complaining about the the quality of the product and even dealers not being able to fix issues.
The other problem for the company is that their customers are literally fading away.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Spotted today in Accrington. What do you reckon?!

View attachment 730527

View attachment 730528

That's my Fiat 500 behind the bike. My car has a 1.2 engine. The motorbike has an 1800 engine!!:smile:

View attachment 730529

View attachment 730530

View attachment 730531

View attachment 730532

View attachment 730533

View attachment 730534

View attachment 730535

Sorry, I AM a biker but I DON'T like that one!! It's a car with 2 missing wheels.
I would rather have my 25 year old Honda "Dullsville". Cost me a small fraction of the price of that motorised armchair. Does 60 mpg and insurance cost sweeties. Registered 1999, has done 18k miles and cost me £1500 last year. Does need some work though! But I like a project.....

20240324_140801.jpg

Top Bottom