Live track WC cycling on Red button now!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
now i have a dilemma.

Rygbi or cycling

woohoo

Veteran
I really enjoyed it. Just racing, commentating, a couple of post race interviews more racing and no studio host or panel of experts getting in the way.

.. and it's on again tonight.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I really enjoyed it. Just racing, commentating, a couple of post race interviews more racing and no studio host or panel of experts getting in the way.

.. and it's on again tonight.

Did you see the Kierin final though? It had everything: farce - durney running out of fuel; thrills and spills in the restart culminating with a domino-style crash that took out riders ahead as well as riders behind, then riders running to the finish line, falling over, being sent back because they'd forgotten to bring their bike and finally, Hwang, who finished the race, ended up on a stretcher with a foot-long splinter from the track entering his calf from one side and sticking out the other. Must-see cycling TV.

Oh, and the only safe place in the race was in Hoy's shadow. But there was nobody near enough for that!

BigSteev

What's occurring? TV Guide etc says World Cup on BBC2 and all I can see is a couple of smug geriatrics wallowing in how much their home is worth and how they can trade down to something smaller somewhere in something called the cuntryside? WTF BBC? Sort it out.

TVC

They just claimed a technical problem. Looking to start at 2.15

zacklaws

Guru
I cannot fathom this "red button" lark out. I saw it was advertised last night for the cycling to be on the red button from 1900 onwards, but despite trying two different TV set ups, there was absolutely nothing on the red button till it came on live at 2100 on CH301

Top Bottom