Tour de France 2024

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Yebbut, nobbut.....stage 9 is a loop in and out of Troyes on a sunday. If your day trip is not by bike, you could make a great long weekend of it. There is some lovely scenery, a few hills and Troyes is a fun town. Historically, it was the centre of champagne. Altho no longer, there is a hilly outcrop outside town which produces some superb fizzy wine. I could easily be tempted.

Also famed for yummy andouillette! xx(

Luck is a huge factor in any stage so I don’t completely buy the idea that cobbles are uniquely unpredictable. If you want to avoid trouble, develop the handling skills and make sure you’re at the front when they arrive

Tell that to WVA at the end of Paris-Roubaix. I dare ya!

Adam4868

Guru
@rich p Bernals back racing tomorrow at Gran Camino...not too shabby of a team with him either
Bernal,Fraile,Ethan Hayter,Kwiato,Tarling, Rodriguez and Castroviejo.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The Yates bros have both been quiet after concussions (?) I think.

Anyone got any info on their health and Tour participation? I notice that both of them are absent from the Dauphine, but in the provisional startlist for the Tour.

Adam4868

Guru
The Yates bros have both been quiet after concussions (?) I think.

Anyone got any info on their health and Tour participation? I notice that both of them are absent from the Dauphine, but in the provisional startlist for the Tour.
Last I read of Simon was something about he had two weeks to sign his contract ?
As for Adam maybe Suisse had a quick look and Jay Vine is down so maybe taking his place ?

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Last I read of Simon was something about he had two weeks to sign his contract ?
As for Adam maybe Suisse had a quick look and Jay Vine is down so maybe taking his place ?

Simon's contract with Jayco? Don't they usually run out at the end of the year?

Adam4868

Guru
@rich p
Yates will be at a altitude camp I'm guessing
Pogi speaking.about the Tour....
"Yates will be my wingman, Ayuso & Almeida are super domestiques for the mountains. Soler & Sivakov can support me both on the flat and in the mountains. And then we have Politt & Wellens, it scares me a bit!"

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
@rich p
Yates will be at a altitude camp I'm guessing
Pogi speaking.about the Tour....
"Yates will be my wingman, Ayuso & Almeida are super domestiques for the mountains. Soler & Sivakov can support me both on the flat and in the mountains. And then we have Politt & Wellens, it scares me a bit!"

That's a pretty decent team!

Top Bottom