Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
A few years ago I was using an app to log my poos. I managed 3 months of ‘logging’ until I got bored and deleted the app.

Sadly, before you ask, I lost my logs when I deleted it.
Why use an app? Just dump it in a folder somewhere :laugh:

Venod

Eh up
Here in Denmark we apparently send a “sample“ to the NHS every 2 years after turning 50. Same in the UK?

They are doing something similar here I think

Yes we have the same two year sample testing in the UK but not sure of the age when it starts, I know it ends sometime in your seventies, I have submitted several samples, the method of collection has improved over the years.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Yes we have the same two year sample testing in the UK but not sure of the age when it starts, I know it ends sometime in your seventies, I have submitted several samples, the method of collection has improved over the years.

Well, I got a test kit in the mail, shortly after turning 50. Didn’t know about it beforehand, and it looks like your fellow younger countrymen don’t either. :-) Thankfully it is a VERY small sample they need, a “surface swipe” here in Denmark. Still, unlike @Joffey, it was not a normal procedure for me to get up close and personal with my poo. 🤣

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Here in Denmark we apparently send a “sample“ to the NHS every 2 years after turning 50. Same in the UK?

Funny you should say that. Here apparently it starts at age 54 ... which I hit in April. My 'sample' box turned up this week. I haven't got around to doing it yet :eek:
Although most people would say I'm full of cr@p, so it should be easy for me to produce a sample :laugh:

mjd1988

Guru
Funny you should say that. Here apparently it starts at age 54 ... which I hit in April. My 'sample' box turned up this week. I haven't got around to doing it yet :eek:
Although most people would say I'm full of cr@p, so it should be easy for me to produce a sample :laugh:

Oh interesting I thought it was 60 here. Although you will definitely be right, unless someone is playing an amazing practical joke on you

13 rider

Guru
1st mass start race for a while bag the badge Hilly reverse ,30+ in the pen , survived the 1st lap comfortablely in a front group of 20 ,thought I was playing it tactically brilliant never at the front cruising at the back ,Until it kicked off on the rolling section before the drop to the sprint ,a split appeared 4 riders in front I hesitated waiting for others to close it nothing happened , I had to jump make a big effort over the last bump and downhill over the sprint to just latch on as the pace picked up and I was spat out the back , managed to hold the gap at 2 secs hoping around the steep bend I could close ,out the saddle it put an effort in and legs said no way sit back down had a bit of recovery now in no man's lands . Recovered and caught 2 riders up the climb then got within 3 secs of another before the legs gave out .Rolled over the line 9th ,5th on ZP . Why do I enjoy smashing myself up ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom