1,678 members!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

curve

Is it locked from the inside or the outside?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
That's too much of a coincidence, how do I know if it is really him, or just you and you know his password?;)

Blue

Legendary Member
How many of the 1678 are just Mickle or a Mickle alias??

spandex

I love Dr D
Speicher said:
That's too much of a coincidence, how do I know if it is really him, or just you and you know his password?;)

Sorry hun it was me Ive just been working to hard to have time to have a look at CC how are you doing are you still the captain of the ship? I see your avatar has changed????

Speicher

Vice Admiral
spandex said:
Sorry hun it was me Ive just been working to hard to have time to have a look at CC how are you doing are you still the captain of the ship? I see your avatar has changed????

The Captain went awol somewhere, that is why he was demoted to First Mate.:blush:. I think I will stick with trains in the future. ;)

spandex

I love Dr D
im good still in a bit of pain im hoping it will go in time. yer im back on (a) bike that is a work one it does help having 400 or so to pick from but I just cant seem to get back on my waggon (i dont know why?.......)

spandex

I love Dr D
Speicher said:
The Captain went awol somewhere, that is why he was demoted to First Mate.:biggrin:. I think I will stick with trains in the future. ;)

not good hun is that awol or awol awol as in lost on land (sorry at sea) :blush:.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I would like to offer to kiss your knee better, but Mrs Spandex might object. :biggrin:

;):girl::blush: (she might not be looking)

Top Bottom