2 days cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Mrs F has kindly given me 2 days off :becool: So I shall be heading out into Northumberland tomorrow morning, and returning Thursday evening! I will be sporting my CC jersey if you happen to be passing through the lanes north of Rothbury and south/west of Lindisfarne* :sad:

*unlikely for most of you, I guess :wacko:

Fnaar from the madding crowd...have a good trip!

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Dayvo said:
Fnaar!

How was Finland?

Lovely thanks! 2 weeks in a remote country cottage yards away from the sea... sauna...swim...sauna...swim...sauna...swim etc etc.... :laugh: Very nice, came back very mellowed out, kids had a good time too! Stockholm nice too, there for a day on the way and on the way back.

Fnaar said:
Lovely thanks! 2 weeks in a remote country cottage yards away from the sea... sauna...swim...sauna...swim...sauna...swim etc etc.... :tongue: Very nice, came back very mellowed out, kids had a good time too! Stockholm nice too, there for a day on the way and on the way back.

Where were you? If you can spell it, that is! :laugh:

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Dayvo said:
Where were you? If you can spell it, that is! :laugh:

Ah, it was easy... north of Vaasa (aka Vasa)... near Raippaluoto (aka Replot)... in Pohjanma ... Parallel Sweden, I think it also gets called... everyone speaks Swedish and Finnish (and English, and German...!!)

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
User1314 said:
Why don't you spend two days cycling around Central London so us Londoners can spot you? What does the Lindisfarne area have that London doesn't? Apart from less shops?

:becool:
OK then :tongue:

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Nice tea offers folks, but time pressure (only 2 days of freedom) means I'll have to stick to Northumberland rather than "The Smoke"...:smile::becool::rolleyes::tongue::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
north of Vaasa (aka Vasa)...
I've been there ! (Vaasa) and have a certificate which states that
"naked and unashamed he was cleansed of all his vices in a traditional Finnish Smoke Sauna"
:rofl:
.... out of the sauna, into the Gulf of Bothnia, which froze over 2 weeks later :rofl:

It was a long time ago - as Mrs Scoosh keeps reminding me xx(

wafflycat

Fnaar said:
Mrs F has kindly given me 2 days off ;) So I shall be heading out into Northumberland tomorrow morning, and returning Thursday evening! I will be sporting my CC jersey if you happen to be passing through the lanes north of Rothbury and south/west of Lindisfarne* :rolleyes:

*unlikely for most of you, I guess ;)

jealousy..

Top Bottom