2012 Cube Agree GTC Race

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Powely

How are you getting on with this? Or are you on to your sixth bike now? ;)

OP
OP
2wd

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
How are you getting on with this? Or are you on to your sixth bike now? ;)

:laugh:

Yes still have the bike and still loving it

Put new lighter Pro-lite Bracciano Wheels on,changed the white bar tape to red and also put a comfier SDG Bel Air Saddle on

Just changing the Ultremo ZX HDs to Conti GP4000s though as the Ultremo's have shredded sidewall after only 500 miles !

897C9832-2881-4340-83C0-C97DAFE082DE-7726-000005ADEC066A06_zps025b0a59.jpg

Powely

Yes still have the bike and still loving it

Put new lighter Pro-lite Bracciano Wheels on,changed the white bar tape to red and also put a comfier SDG Bel Air Saddle on

Just changing the Ultremo ZX HDs to Conti GP4000s though as the Ultremo's have shredded sidewall after only 500 miles !

897C9832-2881-4340-83C0-C97DAFE082DE-7726-000005ADEC066A06_zps025b0a59.jpg

Good to hear, I've just ordered one today. Was thinking about the red bar tape too and it certainly looks good. I'm not sure of the aesthetics of your saddle but then that's not why you choose it most probably? I'm going to go red on the bottle cages and pedals too most likely, just hope it doesn't end up looking too much. Disappointed to hear about the ZX HD's but they can be easy changed soon enough. I'll probably stick with the Easton's though, for now at least. Good to get some positive feedback. Cheers.

Reactions: 2wd

goody

Veteran

Did you have black threads coming off the sidewall? I had that on mine it's some sort of chafer layer just pull or cut them off.

OP
OP
2wd

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
Yes Goody,black threads all the time but the main issue is the sidewalls have cracks and the red stripe looks like its splitting from the black in some areas

I'm not risking riding on them like that

I would complain but due to a cock up as I'd ordered all red which were advertised on the sellers website but are no longer available, the supplier refunded the costs and let me keep them

Or shall I just complain and ask for a replacement pair :laugh:

BUR70N

I love my cube Cross bike, from being a Specialized owner for over 10 years thought I would never change but love it.

Top Bottom