2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Mods, can you sticky this thread please? Access to this calendar year round would be handy

https://inrng.com/calendar/

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Is the TDU on telly these days? It's pretty average but at least it's cycling!
I don't think it was on GCN last year but my memory is shocking. I can't even remember who I slept with last night.... :ohmy:

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I can't even remember who I slept with last night....
Same as always....the park bench.
Not sure I remember the Down under being on tv....just a warm up to get you back in the swing.of things ? Volta Algarve in Feb looking more like it 😁

Last edited:

tarric

Über Member

If he wants to be considered a real GT threat he's going to to have to race the best and that IMO is Vingegaard and Pogacar throw in Roglic as well and it makes for an interesting tour, Just hope they all arrive uninjured and stay that way.

The Volta ao Algarve looks like an interesting early season opener with Evenpoel, Pogacar and Van Aert penciled in. It will also be intrested as to how Pidcock and Geoghegen-Hart go this year, hopefully see up against them.

tarric

Über Member
I don't think it was on GCN last year but my memory is shocking. I can't even remember who I slept with last night.... :ohmy:

It was on Eurosport and Discovery+ last year and as far as I can see will be again this year with all the usual suspects.

Cathryn

Legendary Member

The women's race was on GCN so I suspect the men were too.

Sob...GCN

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
If he wants to be considered a real GT threat he's going to to have to race the best and that IMO is Vingegaard and Pogacar throw in Roglic as well and it makes for an interesting tour, Just hope they all arrive uninjured and stay that way.

The Volta ao Algarve looks like an interesting early season opener with Evenpoel, Pogacar and Van Aert penciled in. It will also be intrested as to how Pidcock and Geoghegen-Hart go this year, hopefully see up against them.
Remco 😍 there's a new kid on the block to take his stroppy Belgian title...Cian ?
For a armchair fan of Remco such as myself prefer him as he is 😁 He's time to worry about the Tour....young enough to have some fun.
Volta Algarve looks like a stacked race already.Pogi,Remco,Wout rumoured to be riding.There's a lumpy ish 22k TT on stage 4 as well.
Who will Bora take....Martinez in his new colours ? Can't wait to sit back with and watch it on GCN....oh wait 😭

Last edited:
Top Bottom