25th wedding anniversary

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Congratumalations :boxing:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I have been happily unmarried for 17 years.... so I don't know when our anniversary would be... maybe the day we started living together... but I forgot to write it down in my diary, and we didn't get any toasters or owt like that...

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Thanks guys,time does certainly fly doesnt it?We talked about this on another thread when the young uns grow up and get throught school very quickly,too quickly it seems,what seemed like two minutes ago again it was my inlaws silver anniversary,we lost MLML's mother at christmas and her dad is retired.The moral of the story?Enjoy life and make the most of it.;)

ChrisKH

Guru
col said:
Thanks guys,time does certainly fly doesnt it?We talked about this on another thread when the young uns grow up and get throught school very quickly,too quickly it seems,what seemed like two minutes ago again it was my inlaws silver anniversary,we lost MLML's mother at christmas and her dad is retired.The moral of the story?Enjoy life and make the most of it.;)

Absolutely. Congratulations col.

14 years married for us this year, but I've been with the missus for 29 years in total next February.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
ChrisKH said:
Absolutely. Congratulations col.

14 years married for us this year, but I've been with the missus for 29 years in total next February.

ta very muchly.
Now thats a long engagement,we went out for three,engaged for a year,married 25.;)

yoyo

Congratulations Col! Here's to another 25 at least. We're married 26 years next month. Had a brill trip to Paris for 25th.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
yoyo said:
Congratulations Col! Here's to another 25 at least. We're married 26 years next month. Had a brill trip to Paris for 25th.

Now thats somewhere we would like to visit,have to make efforts to do that sometime i think.Could be there in no time now with the tunnel eh?;)

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Congratulations col - good to hear someone celebrating after 25 years and not complaining!

Am looking forward to 3 year anniversary with Chuffy next year - time has already flown past...

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Baggy said:
Congratulations col - good to hear someone celebrating after 25 years and not complaining!

Am looking forward to 3 year anniversary with Chuffy next year - time has already flown past...

Thanks Baggy:smile:It does doesnt it?What will seem like a few days and you will be saying your celebrating ten years,make the most of your time together,it goes far too quickly:smile:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
col said:
make the most of your time together,it goes far too quickly:smile:
It sure does !

A wee while ago, mrs scoosh and I were married. This year, we passed the 20 years.

Where did those intervening years go ;):?::tongue:

Anyway, many congrats to you both and hope you enjoy many more happy years thegither.

Top Bottom