2nd c2w bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mynydd

Veteran
ive just been given the green light to use the c2w scheme again ^_^ and I'm after a bit of guidance as to what to opt for.
Last time I got a Tricross, which is currently kitted out with mudguards and winter tyres. I'd like to use this as my normal and wet weather commuter but would like something a bit faster for sunny days, longer weekend rides and the odd sportive or two.
I have been contemplating the cube peleton race, is this a good choice? Or is there something else I should be looking at? I'll probably be getting it in early January.
Thanks all

vickster

Legendary Member
Go test ride, see what you think

Also pop it in the search function, frequently discussed :smile:

James Ots

I'm in pretty much the same situation, having got a Tricross on my current C2W scheme, and planning to get something a little lighter and faster in January. While it's still wintry it'll be particularly nice to be able ride the Tricross with studded tyres on icy days, and the other bike on nicer days.

I was originally looking at getting a Cube Peloton or one of the Felt bikes, but I've pretty much decided on a Cube Agree GTC Pro. I saw the Peloton at the bike shop though, and it looks even nicer in the metal than on the website — in particular, the welds are smooth on the actual bike, not all bobbly like on the website. I guess they've improved it since taking the early promotional photos or something. The owner of the bike was very pleased with it.

OP
OP
mynydd

mynydd

Veteran
thanks, both. did go and sit on a few, and looked at the agree too.
opted for the peloton sl 2015 in the end (black and white), just waiting or my voucher to come through now ^_^ can't wait!

Top Bottom