2x9 Shimano Shifters wanted.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hedgemonkey

Now Then
Hi Folks.

I want to upgrade from my Sora Shifters on my Whyte Sussex, would buy new ones but 2x9 seems a bit rare these days. Whats out there folks. ????

I've got a pair or, er, soras going... BB

Would you consider 10 speed Tiagra? I am considering converting to Sram Apex so would sell shifters and both mecs?

OP
OP
Hedgemonkey

Hedgemonkey

Now Then
Would you consider 10 speed Tiagra? I am considering converting to Sram Apex so would sell shifters and both mecs?
Yes mate I would indeed be interested in the shifters as its only the Sora shifters I don't like. They seem a bit too bottom drawer. But if you want to do it job lot that shouldn't be a problem.

I have looked at this and for what i need it would cost £180 to make the switch over and as I don't have any spare cash that is what I would be asking for them, which I probably too high?

400bhp

Guru
I have a set of tiara 9 speed.

They are currently on my winter bike.

My plan is to move to 10 speed in my winter bike and I plan to do this swap at the end of winter.

So if you can wait until March you ate welcome to have them.

400bhp

Guru
I should point that it's for a triple, albeit you can set them to run on a double.

I'll post some pics up so you can see the condition & then sort out a price.

400bhp

Guru
Hi, I've now got these available after switching components. Would you still like these? I'll wait until Thursday morning for a reply before offering them moire widely.

Thanks

D

Deleted member 41544

I have some 9 speed ultegra shifters if your still interested, work brilliantly, only one face plate, but you could have em for 30 quid?

Top Bottom