3 bikes stolen including 2010 Specialized Secteur Elite

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KingstonBiker

I had 3 bikes stolen from my garage in Kingston-upon-thames overnight (7th-8th Jan).

Specialized Secture Elite Road Bike
===================================
- Frame serial number - WUD092233574E (or is it 9005-6954)
- 2010 model (triple)
- Spec as per http://www.evanscycles.com/products/specialized/secteur-elite-2010-road-bike-ec019549 but with extras:
-- Shimano RS10 wheels
-- Brand new Gatorskins tyres
-- Cateye LED lights front and back
-- Bracket for Garmin eTrex gps on front
-- Bracket for additional Cateye front light
-- Shimano M324 pedals (with pedal reflectors)
-- Pump fitted to frame (on one bottle cage holder)
-- Bottle cage holder
-- Cateye wireless cycle computer (CC-MC100W 10 functions White w/ Red Stripe)

Giant Escape M2 Hybrid Bike
===========================
- Hybid bike (with disc brakes)
- Color: Gunmetal (dark grey)
- Lock bracket with the lock on frame
- Hamax child seat (with bracket on bike)

Apollo Ladies Mountain Bike
===========================
- Color: purple

There are plenty of unique features/marks on these bikes so I am confident I could determine whether they're mine or not. Please PM me if you come across any of the bikes/parts fitting these descriptions.

e-rider

crappy member
The police wont just take your word for it if you do find them - you'll need hard evidence (receipts) that they are yours otherwise the police will do nothing to help you get them back should you be lucky enough to find them.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
The police wont just take your word for it if you do find them - you'll need hard evidence (receipts) that they are yours otherwise the police will do nothing to help you get them back should you be lucky enough to find them.
+1
I am sorry for your loss and the scrotes should have their genitalia dragged over chain rings but in reality all your going to get is a new garage door and replacement bikes with better security just in case they decide to come back.

Top Bottom