3 top end MTB's Stolen Ashton-under-Lyne 1/9/12

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
This has just come to me and they belong to a colleague of my wife and his 2 friends. Taken from the Oldham Road area of Ashton.........

I have just pasted the word document for now and will add pictures and tidy up the text tomorrow when I have a bit more time.

A huge haul for some scumbag here!

Bike:On-One 456 Carbon 18” – Carbon frame in black with NO decals at all
Spec: Forks: Marzocchi Bomber All Mountain1 – All black, some of the decals are missing. A red cap/adjuster on the top of one leg on one side, the other side is missing

Wheels: Bontrager RaceLite – All Black state “RaceLite” on rims. Both wheels have Red skewers (Quick release levers) with the make “HALO” on them. Front Tyre is Bontrager, rear is Maxxis (not as pictured)

Brakes: Hydraulic disc brakes, Front is Hayes Gram (Carbon brake lever). Rear is Hayes HFX9 HD

Noticable features:

Very obvoius red seatpost, States make “On-One” on the side

Turquoise green gear cables (not pictured below - these are a similar colour to a doctors scrubs)

A bashring replaces the outer front chainring and states “E-Thirteen”

Bike: Canyon Nerve
Seat Post: Rock Shox Hydraulic seat post – very unusual. Height of seat adjusted through handlebars.

Bike Intense 6.6 Dark blue frame
(Didn’t have child seat or bracket for seat on when stolen!)
Noticeable features: Metallic blue Chris King wheel hubs

Metallic blue seat clamp on seat post

Large travel Fox front suspension forks (Talas 36)

Large ‘Intense’ logo on frame

All 3 bikes are highly unusual (the Intense and On-One bikes are custom built and so completely unique) and it is very unlikely that there are any other similar bikes in Ashton or the surrounding area.

Top Bottom