57 year old Jumps From Stratosphere, Breaking Felix Baumgartner’s World Record

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
Baumgartner sounds like it should translate to something smuttily amusing, but baum means tree, so it's just something like Felix Forester.

surfdude

Veteran
watched the programme on that Felix Baumgartner and i thought he was a right drama queen going on about all the risk and danger to his life and all the training he needed to do to prepare . the old guy who record he broke was an amazing man who put on a leather suit and had a go with no fussing about . just got with it and lets see what happens

This puts me in mind of the fact it didn't matter how high or rugged the hill(or in what weather) I used to climb with all the gear there would always be a little old lady in tweed and a pair of brogues walking a cocker spaniel. I am sure if I climbed K2 she would be there throwing a stick.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
watched the programme on that Felix Baumgartner and i thought he was a right drama queen going on about all the risk and danger to his life and all the training he needed to do to prepare . the old guy who record he broke was an amazing man who put on a leather suit and had a go with no fussing about . just got with it and lets see what happens
Who is the man in a leather suit?

Top Bottom