7 Speed Shimano (Right hand) Alivio shifter and Brake Combo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
got one of these

IMG_5081.JPG IMG_5082.JPG

will need to talk with my OH and see what we want to do with the old mtb in bits but otherwise...

Drago

Legendary Member
Weirdanundo! I needed a set of these when I rebuilt my Alpinestars last year and a lad on Retrobikes came up trumps within 10 mins of me placing a wanted ad. Might be worth a go there if you get no joy here.

thats exactly what i want , if you could let me know when youve spoken to your other half i would appreciate it ,
thanks
will probably be tomorrow now, he is away from home and has not rung me and I have no way of contacting him - take it you just need the right hand set - there is a (almost) matching left hand 3 shifter to go with it (not to mention a really nice, looks new 7 speed cassette if I manage to get it off the wheel)...

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
will probably be tomorrow now, he is away from home and has not rung me and I have no way of contacting him - take it you just need the right hand set - there is a (almost) matching left hand 3 shifter to go with it (not to mention a really nice, looks new 7 speed cassette...

thanks, but the right hand shifter is all i need , unless you only want to sell them as a pair that is....

thanks, but the right hand shifter is all i need , unless you only want to sell them as a pair that is....
if you only want the one that's fine. the bike is probably going to scrap to be honest after any useable parts have been found a new home - I have been told the household has to be n-1 given we have more bikes that we have ever had and can't store them (and n-1 will make an even number between 2 of us again).

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
ahhh its always sad to see one go , i much prefer n+1

Top Bottom