70's/80's Bianchi wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
I'm on the hunt for an old 70's or 80's Bianchi to restore and play with,57 or 59 cm and preferable in the UK so i can view before buying,ihave found a couple of beauties but they are in Poland and Germany,within budget including shipping but i'm dubious about shelling out for an unseen bike from abroad.
If anyone sees or hears of anything i would appreciate a nod :thumbsup:

The first result for vintage Bianchi on fleabay turned up THIS nice early one. It does say it's a 56, but it's only in Northants which according to Google maps is only 20 odd miles from Bedford.

Might be worth a shufty.

THIS is a 56 too in London. You never know, the older frames may size differently for you when you try one :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
The first result for vintage Bianchi on fleabay turned up THIS nice early one. It does say it's a 56, but it's only in Northants which according to Google maps is only 20 odd miles from Bedford.

Might be worth a shufty.

THIS is a 56 too in London. You never know, the older frames may size differently for you when you try one :thumbsup:
Cheers Smoky,i found both of those earlier,the first is only badged as a Bianchi whereas the second is a beauty,i think on reflection that 56cm might well be fine,my 2012 Bianchi is a 57cm compact and is just fineso i think i'll have a punt:thumbsup:

Top Bottom