A changed man...*waves*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi, it has been a while since I posted on here last (2013 according to the records...), but things change.
I was a prolific cross-Nottingham commuter back then, but following a move down to Loughborough and some quite major lung surgery, cycling is very much fitness and leisure related.

Since my recovery I have been mainly road riding in the lovely Leicestershire countryside, with the (very) odd fair weather commute to Nottingham, but have recently bought myself an mtb to get out in the mud over the winter evenings and leave the roadie for daytime rides at the weekends. Still not losing any of the weight that I put on while not cycling, but much fitter :-)

Hope everyone is well :-)

Shaun

Founder
Welcome back ... :hello:

13 rider

Guru
Hi from the other side of Charnwood lovely roads round here . Not a mtber but mates at work do off road and cycle at lot around beacon hill park

pawl

Legendary Member
Hi, it has been a while since I posted on here last (2013 according to the records...), but things change.
I was a prolific cross-Nottingham commuter back then, but following a move down to Loughborough and some quite major lung surgery, cycling is very much fitness and leisure related.

Since my recovery I have been mainly road riding in the lovely Leicestershire countryside, with the (very) odd fair weather commute to Nottingham, but have recently bought myself an mtb to get out in the mud over the winter evenings and leave the roadie for daytime rides at the weekends. Still not losing any of the weight that I put on while not cycling, but much fitter :-)

Hope everyone is well :-)

My home town.

Loughborough a great centre for cycling in Leicestershire

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:hello: from a guy from the edge of Glenfield ( well Braunstone Frith really) who used to get up your way a lot ......................until I broke my Femur. Still cycling but mostly on a Trike nowadays. :cycle:

Top Bottom