A customer came in with this today...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
yeah, can see pics with android, not on pc though.

OP
OP
russ.will

russ.will

Slimboy Fat
Do you have to be super stylish and sexy to be able to see the images?
No, but you do to have posted them!

Don't understand why people can't see them, unless it's to do with them being hosted via my Google+. If it's only affecting Apple users, well you chose style over substance!:boxing:

Russ

OP
OP
russ.will

russ.will

Slimboy Fat
I've just tried logging out of Google on a Win 10 PC, an iPad, a Galaxy Tab 4 and my Nexus 6P.

I can still see the images on all of them, even though I have just publicly admitted to being gullible enough to still own something by Apple* and therefore expect my karma to immediately be bitten by my dogma.

Later, when I'm not diving about cooking a Chinese beef stew and prepping the salt and pepper king prawns starter for six, I'll see if I can repost.

In the mean time, take my word for it - It's a sweet ride, to borrow the vernacular of someone half my age. That probably owns Apple.....

Russ

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
The link seems to contain the word googleuseraccount.... but I'm sufficiently un techy to not know if that's significant in why it doesn't show.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I've just tried logging out of Google on a Win 10 PC, an iPad, a Galaxy Tab 4 and my Nexus 6P.

I can still see the images on all of them, even though I have just publicly admitted to being gullible enough to still own something by Apple* and therefore expect my karma to immediately be bitten by my dogma.

Later, when I'm not diving about cooking a Chinese beef stew and prepping the salt and pepper king prawns starter for six, I'll see if I can repost.

In the mean time, take my word for it - It's a sweet ride, to borrow the vernacular of someone half my age. That probably owns Apple.....

Russ
The easy way is to doubleclick the 'Upload a file' button on here then everyone can see em no matter what the device or browser is used. :angel:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Nice bike, I can see it now thanks to @User33236.
Shame about the freewheel, needs some tlc.
My "upload a file botton" has been blank for the last few days btw :smile:

Top Bottom