A Novel Idea for a Holiday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Speicher said:
Well, I must say it is quite a Mystery why you think I would go rampaging.:blush:

haha - or maybe perusing down the lanes is more appropriate? :tongue::biggrin:

Speicher said:
I am planning to take a holiday next week.

I have already accepted a very kind invitation from Lord Edgeware to take tea with him in London on Saturday. After that I am intending reaching Paddington to catch the 4.50pm train.

I had considered going to Harrogate. However, last time I went there, it was in very unusual circumstances and I am sure I will never hear the end of it.

I should perhaps mention that it is my birthday next week.

I have procured an ABC of the South of England. Would anyone like to accompany me on this mystery tour. Allow me to suggest this, if you would like to join me, do not tell every body who I am?

Tell me what you would like to go, or who you would like to visit, and we can plan our itinerary.

Drugs are bad for you Speicher...never take an e with Lordy. Take one with m by all means. Can't help with your tour although I've a novello - a singing book as it happens. Any use so,far?

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
In my slightly younger days, I undertook a journey on The Orient Express, I have also voyaged on The Nile.

However on both those holidays, I was very warm in my Tweed Suit.

I wore my very practical shoes, although I did Miss my bicycle.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
a good mousetrap would be a a top end road bike no doubt- do they sell those at the local ironmongers? bikemongers perhaps..?

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
May I suggest taking the Orient Express to Venice via Blucher and the Simplon Tunnel...but keep an eye on the strange Welshman called Morgans.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Archie_tect said:
May I suggest taking the Orient Express to Venice via Blucher and the Simplon Tunnel...but keep an eye on the strange Welshman called Morgans.

I think she has been keeping an eye on a certain Captain Morgan!

Top Bottom