A rather nice promotion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've just had some sales particulars from an estate agent and I see that I am described as "Sir Patrick Stevens." I've phoned the other solicitors and told them that I'm pretty informal and don't mind just being called "Patrick" on the phone. :angry:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Patrick Stevens said:
I've just had some sales particulars from an estate agent and I see that I am described as "Sir Patrick Stevens." I've phoned the other solicitors and told them that I'm pretty informal and don't mind just being called "Patrick" on the phone. :angry:

I bet Patrick uses his new title when he texts KristyA.

KristyA

Gary Askwith said:
We could get him a request on Terry wogan's R2 show 'Lovesick hound blues' By Hank Williams.

Have I missed something?....

GaryA

Subversive Sage
KristyA said:
Have I missed something?....

sorry I'm merely winding up patricia...who has a long history of sniffng around gently wooing any aesthically pleasing forrumers he casts his weasal fatherly gaze upon. ;) :biggrin:

oops P& L humour is a touch biting
Apologies

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Patrick Stevens said:
I've just had some sales particulars from an estate agent and I see that I am described as "Sir Patrick Stevens." I've phoned the other solicitors and told them that I'm pretty informal and don't mind just being called "Patrick" on the phone. ;)

You've blown it from the start then, haven't you? You should have sent your man round to them carrying on a silver tray a note telling them that you didn't mind being called Patrick. That's what Redcogs would have done. Talk about slipping standards.

Top Bottom