About 3hrs to find a stem...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Online...26mm handlebar clamp 140mm length..

BUT I GOT ONE !

:?:

..eventually...!

@ italiansolutions.co.uk

Online shopping is not what its cracked up to be !!!

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
I know I'm going to regret this, but go on then Yenners, why only three hours to get a stem? Aren't they supposed to be planned purchases?

Noodley

Gerry Attrick said:
I know I'm going to regret this, but go on then Yenners, why only three hours to get a stem? Aren't they supposed to be planned purchases?

I think he means 3 hours is a long time to find a stem when online shopping is viewed as the 'quick' way to shop.

Tel

Veteran
If you struggled that bad online then just imagine how many bike shops you'd have to visit to get one!

roadiewill

also depends on how much reach your bars have...
my new roubaix has about 70mm reach bars so I need a 140mm stem whereas my giant has 100mm reach bars, so I only need a 110 stem

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Tel said:
If you struggled that bad online then just imagine how many bike shops you'd have to visit to get one!

UPDATE

They italiansolutions (terry dolan) have sent me an email saying they've now posted it today !!!

This is a serious place to avoid

I rung them up to enquire why it takes 3/4 days to post an item i'm paying an additional 6 quid for postage they then give me a load of vitriol down the phone daying they are busy and it was on offer and I should be thankfull for the price !!!

Avoid like the plague !

Top Bottom