Admin I need help!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Probably resigned his commission when Lisa tried to befriend him :smile::angel:

velocidad said:
i'm not sure this befriending thing really offers anything does it? i mean it shows when your 'friends' are online but why is that important?

It saves me lots of time going and hunting them down via the members list etc - which is cumbersome, btw - to find out if they're online, and if I need to talk to them in a hurry,or hoping for a reply quickly.
I suppose if you don't regularly pm people, then it's probably not much use, but I find it essential.

badkitty said:
It saves me lots of time going and hunting them down via the members list etc - which is cumbersome, btw - to find out if they're online, and if I need to talk to them in a hurry,or hoping for a reply quickly.
I suppose if you don't regularly pm people, then it's probably not much use, but I find it essential.

ah right, i see. :biggrin:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Not a feature I will be needing as I dont have any friends :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
badkitty said:

Um, can't you just look at the list of who's online on the forum front page?

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/ (scroll down)

I've never quite understood the value of the friends thing either.

But then most of mine are in Tea? anyway....;)

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Crackle said:
Do we get to know who he is, so we can all have a nose?

Its "grasscutter" Crackle-go and have a nose and see if you can work out how to befriend him;)

Im glad no one else seems to have a clue about this...thought it was me missing something:biggrin:

As for the point of the friends bit, Bad Kitty has already said it...if you pm a lot its very useful-if you only post on the forum it wont be:becool:

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
:bicycle:

Think I might have to change it...its scaring too many people:biggrin:

My avatar........................not my dog!!:tongue:

Top Bottom