Another book giveaway!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lance Armstrong:Tour de Force by Daniel Coyle.

Arrived here a few days ago, unsolicited and out of the blue. Has been read and digested and is now free to go to a new home. Quite readable but redolent with the musky reek of Texan ass being kissed.

If you want it, stick your name down here and I'll pull one out at random in the next day or two.

Go on then. Stick my name in, if you'd be so kind.

ChrisKH

Guru
Chuffy said:
Lance Armstrong:Tour de Force by Daniel Coyle.

Arrived here a few days ago, unsolicited and out of the blue. Has been read and digested and is now free to go to a new home. Quite readable but redolent with the musky reek of Texan ass being kissed.

If you want it, stick your name down here and I'll pull one out at random in the next day or two.

You sort of intimated you wanted it about six months ago. But said it would be greedy to ask. So you got it eventually. I did send you a pm........:ohmy::biggrin:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Did you get the official Worst Book In The Universe, Chuffers?

Please, for the sake of humanity, chuck it in the river once you've read it. Assuming you're daft enough to read it, that is. :ohmy:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
TheDoctor said:
Did you get the official Worst Book In The Universe, Chuffers?

Please, for the sake of humanity, chuck it in the river once you've read it. Assuming you're daft enough to read it, that is. :biggrin:
No, it has to be FLAMES for a permanent solution :ohmy:

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
TheDoctor said:
Burning's too good for it.
Fahrenheit 451? :biggrin:
Yup, got it and am dipping in from time to time. Sorry to buck the trend but it's nowhere near as bad as the Indurain book. It's blinkered, rosy-tinted, one sided hogwash but not too badly written. It does at least shed some light into what was going on (albeit the 'Marco as hard done by deity' version of events) whereas the Indurain book contains no facts, information or enlightenment, just a never ending joy-spray of fanboy monkey jazz. I got the feeling that author was typing one handed with a large box of Kleenex beside him at all times....:ohmy:

Top Bottom