Another LA article

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What a picture, pass the man a scythe. Well I'll say one thing, at least he faces the questions even if the answers are not always quite straight but then again I'm not sure I'd be giving straight answers with the level of accusation he's faced.

Tetedelacourse

Good article Richp. I'll plump for explanations at this point, despite what I really think.

Is that true what he said about the French take on Team GB's results in Beijing?

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Tetedelacourse said:
Is that true what he said about the French take on Team GB's results in Beijing?

Its a little ripe considering the hints and insinuation that I read in the US cycling press after the Olympics. Velonews was particularly partisan.

yello

Tetedelacourse said:

I think comments were made, comments that probably spoke for a few raised eyebrows but, in all honesty, I can't say I remember that the comments were made exclusively by the French. Fair to say that the feelings were shared across many nationalities... probably even some Brits!

The article: I personally thought LA came across very well. Okay, a bit of sucking up to the Guardian and 2 replies that were word-for-word identical (made me think it was all a tad too rehearsed!) BUT I think LA was open and even. I must admit, I've reformed my thoughts on him a little on the basis of reading this.

Top Bottom