Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
vegan.jpg

How do you know someone is a vegan?

Because they will always tell you.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Ditto a marathon runner!!

I can tick most of the boxes. A decade ago I was being investigated for a debilitating medical condition that had come on suddenly. Loads of tests and procedures over several months. Some of the symptoms seemed to mimic Coeliac disease so I decided to conduct an experiment with me as the subject. For seven months I followed a Gluten free, Soya free Vegan diet. I was also a Marathon / Ultra runner as well as being a cyclist. I never thought to get a T shirt made up 😁
( When I was eventually diagnosed I reintroduced the Gluten / Soya / and dairy on a staged basis and noticed what affects, if any there were. )

Slick

Guru
I can tick most of the boxes. A decade ago I was being investigated for a debilitating medical condition that had come on suddenly. Loads of tests and procedures over several months. Some of the symptoms seemed to mimic Coeliac disease so I decided to conduct an experiment with me as the subject. For seven months I followed a Gluten free, Soya free Vegan diet. I was also a Marathon / Ultra runner as well as being a cyclist. I never thought to get a T shirt made up 😁
( When I was eventually diagnosed I reintroduced the Gluten / Soya / and dairy on a staged basis and noticed what affects, if any there were. )

And the good thing is, we will never hear a word about it. :okay:

‘Sharples Rifles’

IMG_0088.jpeg

Top Bottom