Any Jeremy Clarkson fans here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
wave.gif
sandraP and
wave.gif
to CC
thebiggrin.gif
!

Whereabouts in E Lothian ? We have been known to have CC Ecosse Forum Rides :bicycle: from Longnidderery and other places east of Embra ....

... as long as they pass stop at that excellent wee cafe
glutton.gif
by the station at said Longniddererery !

We've even been up The Rigg !
ohmy.gif

Attachments

• wave.gif
    wave.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 52

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Welcome SandraP :welcome:

Clarkson??? Well, the World would be a bit less interesting without him, wouldn't it? That makes me a bit of a fan.

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
Hi Sandra
wave.gif
Welcome to CC

I like a bit of JC too, found myself watching it with my eldest son one night , yes he can be a bit of a plank at times (JC that is, my son is plank all the time) - But he does make me laugh

OP
OP
SandraP

SandraP

Ha ha! Love that video, Cunobelin! The Human Toffee Apple - priceless.
TBH I'm surprised so many cyclists are JC fans considering his attitude to them.
scoosh, I'm in North Berwick, but I agree about the cafe in Longniddry. Their chicken tikka rolls are legendary.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Hello and Welcome ,, we all love Jeremy

al-fresco

Growing older but not up...
Jeremy isn't as stupid as he pretends to be - but being rational and balanced just doesn't pay as much.

vorsprung

Veteran
Jeremy isn't as stupid as he pretends to be - but being rational and balanced just doesn't pay as much.

It doesn't make any difference if he "jokes" about attacking cyclists - as he did in his last series - as part of a pretense or if it is a deeply held belief. If he makes a suggestion like this it feeds in to the consciousness of his millions of viewers and makes the life of people riding a bike on UK roads just that bit more dangerous and unpleasant.

If you are a cyclist, it's simple. Don't watch his TV shows

lukesdad

So
It doesn't make any difference if he "jokes" about attacking cyclists - as he did in his last series - as part of a pretense or if it is a deeply held belief. If he makes a suggestion like this it feeds in to the consciousness of his millions of viewers and makes the life of people riding a bike on UK roads just that bit more dangerous and unpleasant.

If you are a cyclist, it's simple. Don't watch his TV shows
so you watched his last series then ? ^_^

Top Bottom