Anybody going to a halloween party

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

and if so what you going as?

I bought mine yesterday for one this Saturday. You've got to love Primark for cheap clothes. Never been in there before but got kitted out for pennies yesterday.

Black Satin baby doll night dress (size 18) - £4
Pair of womans size 9 black high heels - £4
Pair of fishnet tights - £1
Wig from a party shop - £12
Fake tan £5

Tina Turner here we come! It would cost about £35 quid to hire a costume in a party shop. Got kitted out for £26 and don't have to wear something some big sweaty blokes have had on before :smile:

Mr Phoebus

OMFG! :smile: You're Just a Sweet Transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

You better believe it ;)

Mrs is going a Rod Stewart. Her gears even better than mine TBH!

Mr Phoebus said:
OMFG! :smile: You're Just a Sweet Transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I am - but it's Beavers (young cub scouts) sleep over at the Scout Hut...... kids party from 7 till late, then camping over..... I expect zero sleep....

We might grab a takeaway as the kids are going to sleep....

Got loads of activities planned for them. !

Just got a leaflet sent out via the kids school from the local church warning against Halloween activities!

Seems we are all going to mentally scar our kids and breed an unhealthy interest in the occult and the dark side.

Seems it must be true look what has happend to Greedo

Yes Avatar is hot! well it was until this thread came along.

When you first changed I was not sure if it was Dana International so was a bit hesetant to fancy it but then I decided it was not her/him so i could safely lust over it. Now that is all spoilt.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
our kids' school had a halloween party a few years ago. they stopped doing it (although they did an "autumn" party where kids could dress up) after a roman catholic mum complained.

i nearly fell of my sofa laughing at the irony of that…

Kovu

Über Member
Yep I am going. I have the primark clothes opition as well ... think I'm going as a slutty witch ;)

Joe

Über Member
White disposable hooded boiler suit - check
Plastic gloves - check
Safety goggles - check
Dust mask - check
Fake blood - check

Just need to decide which power tool (unplugged or minus battery pack of course) to have in hand:evil:

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Well, it's whoever you want it to be big boy

Dana
Me
my Mrs
the next door neighbour
Kim Kardashian

Take your pick :rolleyes:

Over The Hill said:
Yes Avatar is hot! well it was until this thread came along.

When you first changed I was not sure if it was Dana International so was a bit hesetant to fancy it but then I decided it was not her/him so i could safely lust over it. Now that is all spoilt.

Gromit

Über Member
Works having a sleep over, I'm not going to go because I have had enough of the place, why would I want to spend the night there?

Instead trying to convince the other half to come on a ghost walk, or may just stay in handing out sweets to the local kids. They deserve to be treated because they are nice well brought up children and they looked for my cat when she went missing. :rolleyes:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
wooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooh!
ghost_14.gif

Top Bottom