Anyone else enjoying the weather?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've just walked home from where I've parked my lorry for the weekend (maybe a mile from my house). It's absolutely chucking it down and there's a four foot wide stream running down each side of the road outside the RT abode. Me and the other half have just taken our shoes and socks off and gone out to stand in it.;)

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
It's been tipping down here but is still warm.
Managed to do all my errands in the gaps between the down pours!

I have my wet weather gear on order, what's the bet it stops raining as soon as it all arrives!;)

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I rode home in torrential rain tonight, and was smiling as I climbed a big hill, the looks people in cars were giving me were funny, like they couldn't believe someone would bike in such weather AND enjoy it.

tdr1nka said:
It's been tipping down here but is still warm.
Managed to do all my errands in the gaps between the down pours!

Where are these gaps you speak of. It has tipped it down relentlessly here. I got all four paws wet twice today ;)

Noodley

It's been a lovely day here. Sunshine all day. A little bit blowy, but no rain at all. I was out cutting my grass this afternoon and built up quite a thirst in the sun and heat.

...am I annoying or what!? ;)

But the rain is due to arrive soon...

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Crackle said:
Where are these gaps you speak of. It has tipped it down relentlessly here. I got all four paws wet twice today :biggrin:

I admit to still not having worked out 7 hours south, so I can't answer that!
The hack is now back in action so, weather permitting, Miss tdr1nka will be going on her first trailgator ride and I'll get some practice for the school runs starting Monday!

tdr1nka said:
I admit to still not having worked out 7 hours south, so I can't answer that!
The hack is now back in action so, weather permitting, Miss tdr1nka will be going on her first trailgator ride and I'll get some practice for the school runs starting Monday!

Ah good! I assume it all fitted well then. I look forward to hearing how you get on.

I normally quite like riding in the rain, I find it quite relaxing in a way. But it's beginning to wane a bit now. :biggrin:

Top Bottom