Anyone else on the front page of today's newspaper?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
MrsPete & I caught The Waverley from Margate pier to Southend to watch the airshow, there, about 33 years ago.

We survived without the use of lifebelts..

I think a nobber is the key to any photo taken in Scotland.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I am! On the morning after some football game took place, in which a mediocre England team fluked a win over a poor German team :okay:, The Scotsman goes with more important stuff, like the Waverley making it's first sailing of the summer.
Who is that standing on the beach, taking a photo of the Waverley? The photo featured in yesterday's "Your ride today" thread.
It was actually the back pack I recognised, for carrying my lunch and sunscreen!

View attachment 596531
You should email them and ask for a copy of the photo.
You have kept Engerland off the front page. But I guess anything would have done that.

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Oi, where is your bike ? - could have entered the 'your bike and a boat' photo thread !
It's in this photo, leaning against the tyre of the boat launcher on the beach, to the right of the church. You might need to zoom in! The famous Nardinis café is just in shot on the left as well.

southcoast

Über Member
I remember having a nice cruise on the Waverley around the Isle of wight. Got a nice close up of the Needles :smile:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Down is misspelt too.
Use a spellchecker and you can instantly write American....:okay: (cyclechat spell checker tries to change 's' to 'z' a bit in certain words).

Anyway, what happened yesterday?. Did some overpaid people of little significance kick an inflated bag of air into one net more than another....on a big lawn:blush:?.

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom