Anyone fancy a ride Thursday to Southend to see the Tour Series???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
sounds cool other than my job and two days hols left for the year

ChrisKH

Guru
Some other time RF. Look forward to meeting you on the next CC ride with Auntie Helen ("The face that launched a thousand bikes..........")

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
ChrisKH said:
Some other time RF. Look forward to meeting you on the next CC ride with Auntie Helen ("The face that launched a thousand bikes..........")
...the face that shipped a thousand lunches.

And I studied Classical Civilisations for A-Level at SEEVIC!

ChrisKH

Guru
Auntie Helen said:
...the face that shipped a thousand lunches.

And I studied Classical Civilisations for A-Level at SEEVIC!

Yes. I went to SEEVIC. Studied the female form in a great deal of detail (met my wife there) which was her part in my downfall. Still, you can re-take your A-levels right? :biggrin: Scraped basic English Literature, Mathematics and Politics & World Affairs A-levels in the end. When what I really wanted to do was Accounting, Economics and Business Studies. I think this was part of the problem as well. I rather excelled myself in having a lot of hair in those days, nothing else. :blush:

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
I'll be riding down in the afternoon, i'll be following the fnrttc route and i'll be wearing my cc jersey arriving at s/e about 6pm.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Well i went to windsor the day before and the gravel on the roads around there ripped my pr3's to pieces. So i didn't get to go on thursday.:tongue:

So i went down on saturday just for the ride (it's so different to the fnrttc) and popped over to canvey on the way back.

Top Bottom