Anyone for mutton....?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
That freeze frame may just not be flattering, but neither of them look under 50 in it!

Interesting: apparently people all think they are sisters, according to them, but the people asked all guessed at somewhere around 40/25...

Arch said:
That freeze frame may just not be flattering, but neither of them look under 50 in it!

Interesting: apparently people all think they are sisters, according to them, but the people asked all guessed at somewhere around 40/25...
Exactly my thoughts. But you can clearly see the age differential in the photo further on .. like you say, people often think they're sisters, just with a 20 year age gap !! :wacko:

Maz

Guru
That lass at the back looks like her eyebrows are drawn on with a black marker pen.

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
8 posts, all unanimously AGAINST that sort of look, yet the media have given it nationwide coverage?

Arch

Married to Night Train
ComedyPilot said:
8 posts, all unanimously AGAINST that sort of look, yet the media have given it nationwide coverage?

I think we are a self selecting group. I'd venture to suggest that by and large, keen cyclists (whether sport or utility) are not so unduly worried about their cosmetic appearance as some.

Presumably there are enough mugs out there who are to support the hundreds of ads for age-defying creams and whatnot... They'll be the ones who think "oooh, look, that's clever..."

snapper_37 said:
Saw that earlier. Creepy if you ask me.....

*shudder*

Yeah I think I'd go with the sentiment of this, with a slight downgrade to a bit sad and insecure but though I don't much like the look, she does look younger than she did and feels a whole lot better, so.......

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Crackle said:
Yeah I think I'd go with the sentiment of this, with a slight downgrade to a bit sad and insecure but though I don't much like the look, she does look younger than she did and feels a whole lot better, so.......

A woman who works where I have my hair done is a bit like that. She swore that when she hit 50 she would have a face job. Blimey - I didn't recognise her when she did - she went to India to have it done. Half price compared to the UK.

I was like 'Oh, you look different babes'. Trying to hide my shock.

She - 'Do you like it?'.

I was like 'Well I don't like the swelling, black eyes and stitches, but you know....'.

She turned round and said - 'Well at least I look as young as my daughter'.
I couldn't believe it. Here's a 50 year old trying to look like a 22 year old. AND she was a nice looking woman anyway!!!!

Get over yourself. No amount of surgery will put you back 30 years.

I've told my mom - look like me, yah yah - dungarees, tattoos, Doc Martins and a crew cut. She hasn't gone for it yet ;)

Top Bottom