April fool? If only....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Not hard to swerve through traffic if it is only moving at 10mph I guess?

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Looking at the google map, I think the 10mph limit is after that 'facility'. And we all know drivers don't like to even start slowing down until they reach the limit sign...

Anyway, even at 10mph, it's the very stupidest thing I've ever seen. Just asking for left hooks, too.

montage

God Almighty
Arch said:
Looking at the google map, I think the 10mph limit is after that 'facility'. And we all know drivers don't like to even start slowing down until they reach the limit sign...

Anyway, even at 10mph, it's the very stupidest thing I've ever seen. Just asking for left hooks, too.

I can think of stupider things...

gordon_brown_gay_marriage.jpg
http://gaysocialites.com/photos/gordon_brown_gay_marriage.jpg

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
At first I thought it was Photoshopped but a check of the Google map shows it is real:eek::blush:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
marinyork said:
I found a newly constructed cycle path recently that literally goes nowhere. Anything is possible!

+1 here

I was going round a nice new cycle path cutting across some playing fields round a blind bend (made blind by woods and brambles) and about 5 yards past the bend it just stops with a small sign saying 'end' with a nice big fencecutting accross the path... not impressed.

Those Warrignton Folk seem quite impressed at the new junction... I guess the 10mph speed limit and traffic right of ways can be argued from a hospital bed and maybe your next of kin could argue the point if an HGV hits you. :sad:

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Wigsie said:
Those Warrignton Folk seem quite impressed at the new junction...

Um, I don't know if you've read any of the others... I think 'tongue in cheek' covers it well....

Top Bottom