April fool? If only....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
just jim said:
It's a work by Damien Hirst called "Martyr". He's doing more site specific work nowadays.

:biggrin::laugh::rolleyes:

There's an amazing one near me - it's new as well. I'll try and get a photo of it. It's as you approach M69 J1 from the A5 on the south side. Not that anybody would be riding along there, but the cycle lane sends you down a grassy bank into a load of conifers, just so you avoid the motorway island!

D-Rider

In my car earlier I ended up on a road with a cycle lane. The cycle lane itself was fine - lots of room for cycling, nothing untoward. Only problem was that it was impossible to drive on the road without encroaching into at least 50% of the cycle lane. Utterly pointless - unless it's intended to discourage cyclists from occupying the primary position.

col

Legendary Member
There is a couple like that here, the council have just painted the lane on the normal road, so unless cars shrink by half there isnt room for them.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
By sheer fluke, Spandex and I used that farcility today. Seemed a bit daft but there's rarely any traffic around.

Top Bottom