Aren't antiques fragile...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member

Spot the difference...

6-8 weeks apparently. Bugger.

And before anyone asks, I came a cropper on a hairpin alpine descent/fell downstairs, pick one.

Drago

Legendary Member
Ah, youve taken up one legged micro-skiing :laugh:

Have the quacks given youna time frame for recovery? (Edit - ive now re read the post properly, im a twot)

Homes are dangerous places. About 15 years ago I honest-to-god knocked myself out, earned a nice concussion and a black eye out while brushing my teeth.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
View attachment 618238

Spot the difference...

View attachment 618241

View attachment 618239

6-8 weeks apparently. Bugger.

And before anyone asks, I came a cropper on a hairpin alpine descent/fell downstairs, pick one.

Ouch ! Best of luck and a quick recovery.

A couple of years back I tripped awkwardly after hopping over a railing and hurt my ankle. The doc couldn't even see a crack but it was absolute agony to the point of nausea. Once I had the boot on and a couple of crutches I could hop around OK without pain and it healed fairly quickly albeit still get the odd twinge

byegad

Legendary Member
OUCH! I recommend whisky for the inevitable pain. Hold a goodly swig* in your mouth as long as you can. When you have to swallow it, refill your mouth.

* This works best if you meet up with friends** who talk a lot, and it would be rude to not reply.
** The right kind will also supply the whisky.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Ouchy GWS

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Homes are dangerous places. About 15 years ago I honest-to-god knocked myself out, earned a nice concussion and a black eye out while brushing my teeth.
My ex got up for a pee in the middle of the night. Some time later she came round on the bathroom floor with a head wound, probable concussion, and a chunk of the wash basin lying on the floor next to her! :eek:

(She had blacked out for some reason(s) unknown, and had headbutted the wash basin on her fall to the floor.)

tyred

Legendary Member
Ouch

Get well soon from a fellow hop-along. :cheers:

They asked me if I wanted the x-ray and I declined. It looks like the surgeon was having fun with his new cordless screwdriver.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Is that your malleolus that you fractured? If so, I did that three years ago just by twisting awkwardly while inspecting a birthmark on the back of my heel. It went blue and hurt a bit so they gave me a boot just like yours and a big box of Co-Codamol. I hope it heals quickly.

Top Bottom