Armstrong injured

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

I read the bones fragmented rather than snapped clean ;) obviously he'll be worried about this as its the 1st time he's been 'ill' since that last time.

I done my collar bone once and it ****ing hurts.

All the best to him - mine took 4 weeks recovery - therebouts.

He should go easy, if I was his Dr.

Dave_1

Skip Madness said:
None of that really has any bearing on what happens when the two guys in front of you tumble over, does it.

Of course everyone is entitled to think what they want about whether or not Armstrong still has it, but there are few conclusions that can be drawn from his actual performances so far this season, despite Whittle's best contentions. That is a very poor article.

I agree...it's not the best journalism...I think LA's form is unknown. Just reading his op went well. I reckon he will ride the Giro De Trentino or tour of Romandie rather than go into the Giro with no racing.

girofan

Never mind all this talk of LA's problem! What about poor Contador? :sad:
I heard he is having a job to continue the race due to misplaced ribs whilst laughing hysterically :sad: when informed of LA's predicament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
girofan said:
Never mind all this talk of LA's problem! What about poor Contador? :sad:
I heard he is having a job to continue the race due to misplaced ribs whilst laughing hysterically :angry: when informed of LA's predicament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry::biggrin: Very good!

Top Bottom